Smart software development involves knowing when to write new code and when to re-use existing code.
WikiSuite is composed of the following:
- ClearOS Server & Networking
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware for most data management as it is the Free / Libre / Open Source Web Application with the most built-in features
- Openfire Meetings including Jitsi Meet, Pàdé and Converse Real-time unified collaboration (Videoconference and so much more)
- Syncthing File sync & backup
- Options, depending on your use case
And each component offers its own integrations. Ex.: Using Matomo Web Analytics with Tiki
- Browser: Chromium or Firefox
- Mail / Calendar / Contacts: SeaMonkey
- XMPP: Pàdé
- BEP: Syncthing
LXLE is based on Lubuntu which is an Ubuntu OS using the LXDE desktop environment. It is designed to be a drop-in and go OS, primarily for aging computers. Its intention is to be able to install it on any computer and be relatively done after install.