Smart software development involves knowing when to write new code and when to re-use existing code.
As per the component criteria, WikiSuite is composed of the following:
- Virtual/Webmin is the admin panel to manage the server.
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware for most data management as it is the Free / Libre / Open Source Web Application with the most built-in features
- Openfire including Jitsi Meet, Pàdé and Converse Real-time unified collaboration (Videoconference and so much more)
- Syncthing File sync & backup
- Options, depending on your use case
And each component offers its own integrations. Ex.: Using Matomo Web Analytics with Tiki