Files and Syncing
Take control of your data security, distribution, and safety
Storing, organizing, and sharing data files is an essential part of any organization today. WikiSuite includes a file management system that empowers its users to store and share files with others within the organization or with third-party resources securely and effectively.
Key capabilities include managing backups, file versioning, folders, and making data easily accessible. Never lose an important file again! Safeguard your organization from data disasters and considerably improve efficiency by using an industry-leading file synchronization system.
WikiSuite provides an alternative to free services with their limitations and shortcomings in regard to sharing files on a regular basis within an organization. Work without any file size or quantity limitations. Never hand over your private data to any third-party service providers. Own your technology and data. All data transfers are encrypted and follow strict data privacy policies.
- Automated backups
- Whenever backup device connects
- Archive old versions
- Folders configurable for versioning
- Automatically remove files from trash older than a specified number of days
- Control number of versions for a file
- Protect files from being changed in master folders
- Override changes if master folder becomes out of sync
Files of Any Size
- No limit on file size
Search within Files
- The Tiki file galleries have handlers for .pdf, .doc, .xls, etc.
Multi-Device File Syncing
- Securely connect multiple devices
- Auto-sync files when connected
- Data available when offline
- Store data on your own machine