Smart software development involves knowing when to write new code and when to re-use existing code.
WikiSuite is composed of the following:
- ClearOS Server & Networking
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware Data Management
- Kolab / Roundcube Mail / Calendar / Contacts
- Openfire Meetings including Jitsi Meet and Converse.js Real-time unified collaboration (Videoconference and so much more)
- Syncthing File sync & backup
- Matomo Web Analytics
- Options, depending on your use case
- Browser: Chromium or Firefox
- Mail / Calendar / Contacts: SeaMonkey
- XMPP: Gajim
- BEP: Syncthing
LXLE is based on Lubuntu which is an Ubuntu OS using the LXDE desktop environment. It is designed to be a drop-in and go OS, primarily for aging computers. Its intention is to be able to install it on any computer and be relatively done after install.