Smart software development involves knowing when to write new code and when to re-use existing code.
WikiSuite is composed of the following:
- ClearOS Server & Networking, with basic email (IMAP, POP, Anti-Virus, Anti-spam, etc.). Current focus is to add JMAP support.
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware for most data management as it is the Free/Libre/Open Source Web Application with the most built-in features
- Openfire Meetings including Jitsi Meet, Pàdé and Converse Real-time unified collaboration (Videoconference and so much more)
- Syncthing File sync & backup
- Options, depending on your use case
- Elasticsearch / Kibana analytics and visualization platform
- Kimchi / KVM Virtualization
- Kolab / Roundcube Advanced Mail / Calendar / Contacts (although not tightly integrated with the rest of WikiSuite), and will be replaced by our JMAP strategy
- FusionPBX & FreeSWITCH SIP telephony
- Kaltura Video Management
- Xibo Digital Signage
And each component offers its own integrations. Ex.: Using Matomo Web Analytics with Tiki
- Browser: Chromium or Firefox
- Mail / Calendar / Contacts: SeaMonkey
- XMPP: Pàdé
- BEP: Syncthing
LXLE is based on Lubuntu which is an Ubuntu OS using the LXDE desktop environment. It is designed to be a drop-in and go OS, primarily for aging computers. Its intention is to be able to install it on any computer and be relatively done after install.