Storing, organizing, sharing data files is an essential part of any organization today. WikiSuite is equipped with file management system empowering its users to store and share files with others within the organization or with third party resources securely and effectively.
Key capabilities include managing backups, file versioning, folders, and make data accessible easily. Never lose an important file again! Safeguard your organization from data disasters and improve efficiency considerably by using industry leading file synchronization system.
We have an alternative for FREE services with limitations and shortcomings when it comes to sharing files on a regular basis within an organization. Work without any filesize or quantity limitations, never handover your private data to any 3rd party service providers, own your technology and data. All data transfer is encrypted and follow strict data privacy policies.
- Automated backups
- Whenever backup device connects
- Archive old versions
- Folders configurable for versioning
- Automatically remove files from trash older than a specified number of days
- Control number of versions for a file
- Protect files from being changed in master folders
- Override changes if Master folder becomes out of sync
Files of Any Size
- No limit on file size
Search within Files
- The Tiki file gallerieshave handlers for .pdf, .doc, .xls, etc.
Multi-Device File Sync
- Securely connect multiple devices
- Auto sync files when connected
- Data available when offline
- Store data on your own machine