While Wikipedia is the broadest unified body of knowledge, WikiSuite is the most comprehensive and integrated Open Source enterprise solution.
WikiSuite is especially suited to knowledge-centric organizations and offers most (80%+) of the data and information management features all organizations need.
- Free / Libre / Open Source Software (FLOSS)No software license fee, full access to the source code, etc.
- Self-host or Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Verifiable SecurityYou can self host, you can audit the code.
- Community-managedYou can get involved and influence the roadmap!
- Extensive web admin panelsPower Users can configure the tools without the need for software developers or to edit configuration files.
- Paid support is availableThis is optional of course! The architects of the solution are available for consulting (Support, sponsored development, training, configuration and customization, business consulting, etc.)
- No vendor lock-inYou can hire anyone you want to provide you support. The best is to develop expertise in your organization, and hire external help for specialized or punctual needs.
- Integrated and Extensible SolutionIntegrated for higher efficiency
Extensible to cover future growth and unforeseen needs.
The Universal Communication Tool
- Address Book
- IMAP / CardDAV / CalDAV
- Notifications of Changes
The Underlying Infrastructure
- Supports most popular Linux distros
- Unified Index / Search
- Server / Network
- Desktop / Mobile
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Machine Learning
- Federated Search
Sell Memberships, Products or Services
- Customer / Membership Management (CRM)
- Shopping Cart / Payment
- Sales Force Management
- Advertising / Social Networks
- Event Management
- Digital Signage
- Accounting (Alpha)
Your Public and Private Web Content
- Website / CMS / Blog
- Wiki / Knowledge Base / Book
- Enterprise Social Networking
- Customer Support / Issue Tracker
- Web Framework / Workflows
- E-Learning / Quizzes
- Video Management
Rich Realtime Unified Communications (XMPP + WebRTC + SIP)
- PBX Phone System with Voicemail to Email
- Realtime Collaborative of Text, Drawing and Scrum Board (Beta)
- Presence / Chat (XMPP)
- Co-Browsing (Beta)
- Video Conference and Recording
- Remote Control of Keyboard and Mouse (Alpha)
- Screen Sharing
Keep your Data Safe from Loss or Disclosure
- User / Group Management
- Intrusion Prevention
- Anti-Virus / Anti-Spam
- Registration System
- Data Encryption
Manage, Measure and Optimize your Business Processes
- Database / Forms / Reports
- Web Analytics
- Reports / Stats
- Surveys / Polls
- Business Intelligence
- Spreadsheet / Charts
- Project Management
Always Have the Latest Version and Access to Previous Ones
- Master Folders
- Files of Any Size
- Search within Files
- Multi-Device File Sync
- Offline Access
To the WikiSuite community,
Today, we announce that, going forward, WikiSuite will become supported on all major Linux distros (CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.) building on the experience gained with ClearOS. This has been happening for several months n
In April 2020, Grant for the Web announced a public call for web monetization project proposals eligible for one of three levels of funding: Spark, Mid-Level, and Flagship. In less than two months, applications were received from 286 applicants.
Filmed on February 26th, 2020
Here is the handbook mentioned in the video:
You can join the discussion here: https://twitter.com/waldojaquith/status/1233134423710871553