Kolab is a full-fledged mail server, of which Roundcube is the webmail component.
It is not possible to install Kolab or ClearOS but we are working with both communities to make possible eventually.
In the mean time, options are:
- Get a hosted account with Kolab Now
- How to install Roundcube on ClearOS (so fewer features but ready to go now)
- How to Install Kolab on CentOS (includes Roundcube and tons of features)
- ClearOS can have an e-mail associated to each group. Great. There should be an option to restrict sending to that mail by the group and a whitelist of external e-mails. (The ClearOS address book should have a field for additional emails). All others should require admin approval. This is to avoid spam
- To be able to set webmail.example.org vs example.org/webmail