WikiSuite is the "most comprehensive and integrated Free / Libre / Open Source enterprise software suite ever developed". So chances are, whatever you need now and in the future is an existing feature.
- Free / Libre / Open Source Software (FLOSS): No software license fee, full access to the source code, etc.
- Verifiable Security: your IT dept can audit the code.
- You can self-host or get it hosted by one of the Service Providers
- Ex.: start outside to confirm the platform corresponds to your needs, and transfer internally when it makes sense (confidential data, IT is ready to provide support, etc.)
- Community-managed: You can get involved and influence the roadmap!
- Extensive web admin panels: Power Users can configure the tools without the need for software developers or to edit configuration files. Once it's installed, you almost never need to use server access.
- No lock-in
- Built-in enterprise features such as connecting to Active Directory
Both community and enterprise Support are available. The architects of the solution are available for consulting (Support, sponsored development, training, configuration and customization, business consulting, etc.)
See also: Deployment scenario: Enterprise department