WikiSuite is the most comprehensive and integrated Free / Libre / Open Source enterprise software suite ever developed.
- Comprehensive: WikiSuite offers most (over 80%) of the data and information management features all organizations need.
- Integrated: The end goal is that all parts of WikiSuite look and act consistently. One log-in for everything, one search box for everything, and so on. We are not 100% there yet, but we are closer than the other FLOSS offerings, and have a realistic roadmap to get there. A key reason is that our main web component is the FLOSS web application with the most built-in features.
- Free / Libre / Open Source software (FLOSS): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software.
- The enterprise suite category is for solutions for organizations that cover more than 10 traditional software categories in an integrated fashion (for example, log-ins work throughout all features, etc.). Software categories differ depending on the source and evolve over time - here is a typical example.
- Continuously being developed: Not vaporware. Please see How to install WikiSuite.
According to the Constructive Cost Model (COCOMO), WikiSuite's cost to develop is well over $US50 million.
WikiSuite fares well in comparison to the alternatives, which you may also be interested in investigating.