This is related to WikiSuite Village
Extending WikiSuite to buildings and hardware devices.
Status: Just ideas for now. This project is for 2020 or 2021. We will work with ITOT Africa on this, as we did for the ITOT Sprint July 2018
Deploy all the required IT hardware and networking infrastructure for a building, in a reproducible recipe and extending WikiSuite.
- Access cards
- Gateway and Local Area Network (LAN)
- The web proxy in ClearOS is a high-performance proxy caching server for web clients
- The bandwidth manager is used to shape or prioritize incoming and outgoing network traffic.
- The QoS (quality of service) app is used to shape or prioritize network traffic.
- How to Configure a Load Balancing 3G Multi-WAN Router + Wireless AP
- Wifi and Captive Portal with ClearOS
- Digital Signage with Xibo
- Hardware phones with FusionPBX
- Security / alarm system / Remote surveillance
- Remote pan tilt zoom
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Sensors for humidity, temperature, etc.
- Location Tracker
- Printer servers
- Bar code scanners and NFC
- Mesh networking
- Server room
- Payment terminal
- Blockchain prototype
- Remote Control of door opening