Open365 and WikiSuite have some similarities. This page is to explain the differences and rationale of choices. You likely will be interested in the other alternatives to WikiSuite.
- All FLOSS
- Designed for self-hosting
- Open365 is mostly desktop software made available via HTML5, whereas WikiSuite is mostly made of web apps. However, one of the components of WikiSuite is Kimchi which permits to manage virtualization via HTML5.
- WikiSuite has more features. See WikiSuite features vs Open365 features
- Open365 has a free hosted service (great for testing), whereas for WikiSuite, you need to install locally.
- Is Open365 is an open community?
- To move towards a unified UI, WikiSuite is working to move all components to Bootstrap. Does Open365 have a similar initiative?