Pàdé is the Yoruba word for "Meet".
Pàdé (the "p" is pronounced explosively) is a Unified Communications Solution for Openfire
- Capability - Essential Unified Communications (Messaging/Chat, IP Audio/Video, Screen/Application Sharing, Remote Control and Telephony)
- Communication Applications (Blogger, Message Blast, Team Meetings, Group Chat and Live Customer Chat)
- Restful API for business application integration
- Archiving of communication meta data, chat transcripts, audio and video media.
- Pàdé font-end is a web browser extension and available from Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox web app stores.
- Pàdé back-end is Openfire for XMPP messaging, FreeSWITCH for SIP Telephony/MCU Conferencing and Jitsi for SFU Conferencing.
- Pàdé can be deployed in-house, on premises on a private network or as a hosted service accessed from the internet
Is a web browser extension that contains:
Jitsi Meet for audio/video conferencing, screen share and real-time application collaboration (WebRTC)
ctxPhone for SIP based telephony with FreeSWITCH
Converse.js for XMPP chat client (both full page dedicated group chat and one-on-on pop-up chat) conferencing.
Other communication applications
- Openfire Server
- Openfire Meetings Plugin (Jitsi)
- Openfire Chat API Plugin (REST/SSE API)
- Openfire Switch Plugin (FreeSWITCH)
- Monitoring & Archiving Plugin
- Bookmarks Plugin
- Fastpath Plugin (live chat)
- Solo Blogger Plugin
- Pàdé uses standard TLS or MTLS Encryption on all client-to-server and server-to-server connections with server or both client/server certificates.
- Two factor authentication with TOTP (Time based One Time Passwords) from a smart phone.
- Open Identity System for the Decentralized Web (uPort)
- End-to-End encryption can also be applied on demand in chat conversations.
Not yet available for Edge, Firefox and Safari
2 or more users visiting various web pages and all are kept in sync with the leader
It dynamically converts any HTML form into a conversation between a user and a bot
The collected data can be sent server-side for processing. In the case of WebMeet, it is used as meta data to initiate a fastpath support session. More info at https://github.com/igniterealtime/Pade/issues/30
Pàdé supports H5P, which enables the creation, sharing and reusing of interactive HTML5 content in your browser. One of the many examples is a quiz in a chat:
Escalate a screen sharing session to permit remote control of keyboard and mouse. Facilitates support, training, etc.
- URL Protocol Handlers (ex.: 1-click join XMPP chatroom)
- Branding (replace logo by your organizations's logo)
- Many more!
Native Apps packaging for OSX & Linux Pàdé for Firefox & MS Edge