WikiSuite is the most comprehensive and most highly integrated Free / Libre / Open Source enterprise software suite ever developed.
- Comprehensive: WikiSuite offers most (over 80%) of the data and information management features all organizations need.
- Integrated: The end goal is that all parts of WikiSuite look and act consistently. One log-in for everything, one search box for everything, and so on. We are not 100% there yet, but we are closer than the other FLOSS offerings, and have a realistic roadmap to get there. A key reason is that our main web component is the FLOSS web application with the most built-in features.
- Free / Libre / Open Source software (FLOSS): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software.
- The enterprise suite category is for solutions for organizations that cover more than 10 traditional software categories in an integrated fashion (for example, logins work throughout all features, etc.). Software categories differ depending on the source and evolve over time - here is a typical example.
- Continuously being developed: Not vaporware. Please see How to install WikiSuite.
According to the Constructive Cost Model (COCOMO), WikiSuite's cost to develop is well over $US50 million.
WikiSuite fares well in comparison to the alternatives, which you may also be interested in investigating.