Please contact us if you would like to help out.
The guide is to install Tiki directly on ClearOS. Instead, you may prefer to install TRIM (and install one or many Tikis via TRIM)
- Install the dependencies: Apache web server, PHP and MariaDB
- Since the default PHP version is too old (5.4), you need to get a more recent version
- Set the firewall rules (by default, it's closed so specific ports need to be opened up)
- You create a website via the web interface, and indicate domain name and settings. At this point, you could install any PHP application.
- Install Tiki as you would on any other web host (like on shared hosting)
- How to install a PHP version picker on ClearOS (This will automatically install Apache)
- How to install MariaDB on ClearOS
- You should allow HTTP (port 80) and HTTPS (port 443): How to configure your Firewall on ClearOS
See also: How to set up websites on ClearOS
- As usual: https://doc.tiki.org/Tiki-Installation-Guide
- Make sure to have an alias from .htaccess to _htaccess (make one if the installer didn't do for you)
- You may want to override some PHP settings
If you are going to have a lot of files (several hundred or more) or large files (10 Megs or more), you should change the setup to store them in the file system instead of the database. Please see: https://doc.tiki.org/File-Storage#Ideal_scenario