So you followed How to install ClearOS on Linode and now, it's time to start over? (destroy all the data)
- Select Rebuild
- Click on the Deploying using StackScripts
- Search for Clearos, select the ClearOS 7 StackScript and continue
- Write a root password and pick 512 MB instead of 256M
- Whenever the "Host Job Queue" processes finished, click on Boot button.
- Going on Remote Access for see properties
It takes a few minutes for the system to upgrade the CentOS image to ClearOS. When the system is ready, you will be able to login via the web-based administration tool:
Accepts in your exemptions this unsecured connexion.
Login with root access.
Proceed through the rest of the web-based install wizard to tune your system and install apps!